Covid & Your Safety
Mj Byrnes Irish Pub - Covid Safety
At MJ Byrnes Irish Pub we’ve always been obsessed about making sure every guest has a great time, every time. We’re still obsessed with that, but these days, we’re equally focused on ensuring your safety and peace of mind while you’re here. We’ve made a lot of physical changes to the venue and introduced many extra hygiene protocols. We’d also like you to know that we are diligent in our efforts to comply with these policies.
A declaration of emergency and provincewide Stay-at-Home order are in effect until June 2. This means everyone must remain at home unless going out for necessities allowed under the order. Restaurants are expected to open for outdoor patio dining only, beginning on June 14, 2021.
- Contact tracing.
- Temperature checks for us before every shift.
- Logs maintained for inspection by Ontario Health Unit.
- Ample spacing and physical barriers between tables.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Compulsory mask-wearing by us at all times.
- Compulsory mask-wearing by you when not seated.
- Service while seated only. (no standing)
- Hygiene-related signage and reminders throughout.
- Tables and chairs sanitized after every use.
- Washrooms regularly checked, cleaned and sanitized.
- Single-use dinner and beverage napkins.
- Qr codes for menus.
- Managerial presence at all times.