Covid & Your Safety
MJ Byrnes Irish Pub - Covid Safety
At MJ Byrnes Irish Pub we’ve always been obsessed about making sure every guest has a great time, every time. We’re still obsessed with that, but these days, we’re equally focused on ensuring your safety and peace of mind while you’re here. We’ve made a lot of physical changes to the venue and introduced many extra hygiene protocols. We’d also like you to know that we are diligent in our efforts to comply with these policies.
We are now open for outdoor dining and drinks on the best people watching patio in the village from 11am to close. Please note that masks are mandatory on all licensed premises in Ontario while patrons are not seated.
- Contact tracing.
- Temperature checks for us before every shift.
- Logs maintained for inspection by Ontario Health Unit.
- Ample spacing and physical barriers between tables.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Compulsory mask-wearing by us at all times.
- Compulsory mask-wearing by you when not seated.
- Service while seated only. (no standing)
- Hygiene-related signage and reminders throughout.
- Tables and chairs sanitized after every use.
- Washrooms regularly checked, cleaned and sanitized.
- Single-use dinner and beverage napkins.
- Qr codes for menus.
- Managerial presence at all times.